Opportunity to build a better Canada
- President (Chief Executive Officer), Farm Credit Canada, 201402FCC870-1
- Master of the Mint (Chief Executive Officer), Royal Canadian Mint, 201402MNT325-1
- Director and Chief Executive Officer, Canada Science and Technology Museums Corporation, 201309NST385-1
- Superintendent of Financial Institutions, Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions, 201401SIF426-1
- President (Chief Executive Officer), Canadian Tourism Commission, 201402TRC1146-1
Governor in Council (GIC) Appointments
A GIC appointment is a unique opportunity to build a better Canada. Currently, more than 2,000 Canadians are serving on over 200 Crown corporations, agencies, boards and commissions across the country. Through strong leadership, experience and expertise, they are contributing to areas as diverse as polar research, environmental protection, the arts, trade and international development.
Information on the full range of organizations and GIC positions can be accessed under Federal Organizations.
- VIA Rail Canada Inc.
- Canadian Polar Commission
- International Development Research Centre
- Canadian Space Agency
- Canadian Tourism Commission
- Canada Post Corporation
- Montréal Port Authority
- National Gallery of Canada
- National Aboriginal Economic Development Board
- Immigration and Refugee Board
- Enterprise Cape Breton Corporation
- Date modified: